Fiberglass Insulation is the most common and widely used type of insulation. It’s the type that comes to mind for most people when thinking of insulation. Today’s fiberglass insulation is formaldehyde free and made primarily of recycled materials.
Fiberglass Batt Insulation is available in widths suited to standard spacing of wall studs, and attic or floor joists. Batt insulation:
- Has excellent acoustics
- Is noncorrosive
- Does not absorb moisture
- Unfaced batts are noncombustible
- Won't settle over time
- Is lightweight
- Is certified for superior indoor air quality (IAQ) performance
- Garage ceilings under heated areas (where there is a room above a garage)
- Interior walls for sound control
- Exterior walls as part of a BIB installation
- Between floors for sound control
- Upslope areas in attics
Wondering if Fiberglass Insulation is right for your project? Call us today for a free estimate.